L'Europe Unie / United Europe is a valuable outcome of the Jean Monnet Action. The Journal was founded back in 2007 by two Jean Monnet Professors: the venerable Michel Labori, PhD (France) and Simion Costea, PhD, (Romania), including several other Jean Monnet Professors from different EU countries as members of the scientific and editorial board. First developed at Petru Maior University of Târgu-Mureș (nowadays G.E. Palade University of Medicine Pharmacy Science and Technology of Târgu-Mureș, Romania), the Jean Monnet Project European Union: History, Policies, and Opportunities for Active European Citizenship (EU Interdisciplinary Studies) concentrated financial and human resources to create L'Europe Unie/ United Europe and lead it to academic acknowledgement.
L'Europe Unie / United Europe is an academic international Journal edited in Paris in close collaboration of the following institutions:
• Université Catholique de Lille (France)
• Faculté Libre de Droit of Toulouse (Catholic Institute, France)
• Mouvement Européen Nord (Lille, France)
• Association “JISR” (“Le Pont”) Villeneuve d’Ascq, (France)
• Confrontations Association (Paris, France)
• G.E. Palade University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science and Technology of Târgu-Mureș (Romania)
• Babeş-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
•Tallinn Law School, Technological University of Tallinn (Estonia)
• University of Beira Interior (Portugal)
• Jean Monnet Project (Erasmus +, EU).